NHS Walk-In Centres
At the NHS Walk-in Centre at London Road, Nottingham, the 8am-8pm Health Centre on Upper Parliament Street and Clifton Nurse Access Point in the Clifton Cornerstone, you can see an experienced nurse for treatment of minor injuries and illnesses.
Nottingham Walk-in Centre is open every day including weekends and Bank Holidays between 7am and 9pm.
Seaton House, London Road, Nottingham NG2 4LA
Tel: 0115 883 8500
8am to 8pm Health Centre is open from 8am to 8pm every day of the year for both drop-in and appointment services.
79a Upper Parliament St, City Centre NG1 6LD
Tel:0115 883 1960
You can also see a nurse at the Clifton Nurse Access Point in the Clifton Cornerstone – open 10am until 6pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (closed Tuesday and Wednesday).
Clifton Cornerstone, Southchurch Drive NG11 8EW
Tel: 0115 878 6100
Queen’s Medical Centre (QMC)
- The Queen’s Medical Centre (QMC) is part of Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust (NUH).
- It is at the forefront of many research programmes and new surgical procedures.
- Nottingham is the only NHS trust and university partnership in the country to have three successful bids for Biomedical Research Units in hearing, digestive diseases and respiratory medicine.
- Facilities include Accident and Emergency
Nottingham NG7 2UH Main switchboard 0115 924 9924
Patient Admissions 0115 924 9924 ext: 63187
How to find Queen’s Medical Centre
Nottingham City Hospital
- Nottingham City Hospital, is also part of NUH NHS Trust. It focuses on planned care and long-term conditions.
City Hospital campus
NG5 1PB Main Switchboard 0115 969 1169 Patient Admissions 0115 969 1169 ext: 56105
How to find Nottingham City Hospital