Salary £20,000 P/A OTE
Reporting Manager Head of Sales
The Stylists are the sales force for the company and are expected to be sales driven, commission motivated, and the driving force behind achieving targets in the business.
Sales experience, preferably in a client-building business (think proactive, not reactive selling!)
Proven ability in new business development and client relationship management (you know how to self-source and you love to network).
Strong organisational skill with an attention to detail (your client book is going to get big and you’re going to be busy so you need to know how to manage your time and balance your day).
An appreciation for apparel, a good sense of style and the ability to carry oneself well.
Competencies, Skills and Experience Required;
• Driven and results oriented
• Good communications and interpersonal skills
• Well developed listening skills
• Empathy for matters of style and fashion
• Well organised, efficient and good in execution
• University degree
Critical Results Areas:
1 Role: Meeting Sales Quotas Results: Focusing on meeting or exceeding your sales quotas Managing your customer list and growing your list
2 Role: Lead Generation Results: Generating a database of qualified leads through referrals, email, and networking opportunities
3 Role: Growing Your Numbers Results: Crushing your targets and setting a new standard for initiative and efficiency amongst your peers
4 Role: Administration Results: Customer information is accurate, comprehensive and reliable
5 Role: Ambassador Results: The company reputation is described as professional, honest, reliable and vibrant
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Generate and prospect for new leads
• Convert leads into customers
• Create merchandise recommendations for the client
• Ensure that the orders are processed and delivered in a timely manner
• Ensure that returns are properly processed
• Ensure that retained garments are properly invoiced
• Respond to all customer service issues