Police investigating a burglary have arrested a suspect.
Officers were called to an address in Selbourne Gardens, St Ann’s, after an intruder climbed through a window overnight on Friday 29 August and stole a television.
A 27-year-old man was arrested on Friday 15 September on suspicion of burglary and remains in police custody.
Detective Constable Colin Kirkup, of Nottinghamshire Police, said: “This was an upsetting incident for the victim who was asleep in bed then this break-in occurred.
“We have carried a detailed investigation and have now identified a suspect who remains in custody.”
- Hour by hour Nottinghamshire weather forecast for Saturday 16 September Nottinghamshire can expect a relatively calm and warm day today, as the Met Office predicts temperatures to hover around the early twenties.
- CCTV image released after armed man on a bike threatens teenager
Detectives investigating after a teenager was threatened with a knife have released this CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to.
- Keyworth: New 73-home housing development refused Plans for 73 homes in a Keyworth have been refused over concerns about the impact on the local community.
- Loughborough Road West Bridgford to close for Robin Hood half-marathon West Bridgford is gearing up for the much-anticipated Robin Hood Half Marathon, set to take place on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
- Woman attacked with bleach in Nottinghamshire loses sight in one eye Police are appealing for witnesses after bleach was poured on a woman as she approached an underpass.
- Pedestrian hit by a car on Rugby Road in West Bridgford A female pedestrian was involved in a collision with a car in West Bridgford on Friday 15 September.