Nottingham and Nottinghamshire CCG’s latest weekly update.
Covid: Nottingham and Nottinghamshire Hospitals update – deaths, admissions and beds
- We have seen 239 admissions in the seven days to 10 April, which compares to 271 in the previous 7-day period
- We had 479 beds occupied by Covid+ patients on 12 April, this compares to 467 beds on 5 April
- Of those 479 beds, 8 people were mechanically ventilated and in the most critical condition
- In the week from 7 – 13 April there were 28 deaths, which compares to 27 the previous week
- Latest data shows that in February there were 482,621 GP appointments with 62 per cent of these being face-to-face and 51 per cent of patients being seen the same day of next.
- Latest figures show in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire 2,111,166 vaccinations have been administered since the start of the programme.
- 85.7 per cent of over 18s have now received 2 doses.
- 68.5 per cent of over 18s have had a booster dose.