Nottingham and Nottinghamshire CCG release weekly updates on the Covid situation in our hospitals.
- 246 admissions in the seven days to 16 January, which compares to 286 in the previous 7-day period
- 465 beds occupied by Covid+ patients on 18 January, this compares to 459 beds on 11 January
- Of those 465 beds, 3% (15 beds) were mechanically ventilated and in the most critical condition
- In the week from 13 – 19 January there were 22 deaths, which compares to 39 the previous week
*Sherwood Forest Hospitals, Nottingham University Hospitals and Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust
- Latest data shows that in November there were 581,070 GP appointments with 62 per cent of these being face-to-face and 47 per cent of patients being seen the same day or next.
- Latest figures show in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire 2,039,171 vaccinations (first, second, third and boosters) have been administered since the start of the programme.
- 84.1 per cent of over 18s have now received 2 doses.
- 64.2 per cent of 18-29-year-olds have had two doses.
- 90.2 per cent of those aged 30 and over have had two doses.
- 53.9 per cent of 12-15-year-olds in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire have had one dose of the vaccine.
- 64.4 per cent of over 18s have had a booster dose.