The strike by RMT members on Saturday 19 February has been called off.
Cross Country said:
‘We’ll aim to run as many trains as possible, but please check your journey carefully.
Please check your journey carefully in case services will still be disrupted.
Travel on Saturday 19 February
CrossCountry will run a core but reduced service between:
- Edinburgh and Exeter St Davids
- Manchester Piccadilly and Reading
- Birmingham New Street and Peterborough (a supplementary bus replacement runs between Leicester and Peterborough)
CrossCountry will not run any trains between:
- Aberdeen and Edinburgh
- Glasgow Central and Edinburgh
- Derby and Nottingham
- Peterborough and Stansted
- Cheltenham Spa and Cardiff Central
- Newton Abbot and Paignton
- Exeter St.David’s and Penzance
- Reading and Bournemouth