Storm Eunice is expected to being 60-70 mph gusts of wind to the region.
The centre said in an update:
‘Due to the incoming storm we have taken the decision to close both courses tomorrow.
‘The Main Course will remain closed until Monday 21st when we will review the condition after the rain at the weekend.
‘The Par 3 Course will reopen on Saturday 19th and the clubhouse will remain open throughout serving food and drinks.
‘Thank you all for your understanding.’