A new prestigious home on Melton Road, Edwalton was launched yesterday (Sep 8) by FHPLiving. Highlights include indoor swimming pool, spa, walk-in wardrobes and private balconies. This prestigious house is expected to achieve in excess of £4m.
Fairmont has been created by award winning developer Guy Phoenix who holds the accolade of building and selling a number of the finest and most desirable homes in the East Midlands, with his last few homes breaking records for each location. Fairmont is being hailed as his best work to date viewings are not just highly recommend but essential to fully appreciate the quality, location and size of this truly distinctive home.
What feels like a long time in the making, has in fact been an on-time and on-budget perfectly managed build that is now ready for its time in the spotlight. Nestled in the beautiful village of Edwalton, the latest property is an impressive 8,000 square foot hidden behind a flourish of nature and private gates creating its own surrounding oasis.
So what is inside?
Set over two floors the house briefly comprises:
- Double height entrance hall
- Floating staircase
- Fully fitted home office
- Professional style kitchen with walk-in cool room
- Beautifully finished living space complimented by bespoke bi-fold doors opening onto a private terrace
- Separate bar area
- Beautiful dining room with built in wine display cabinets and view into the indoor pool
- Indoor swimming pool
- Integrated shower and spa facilities
- Separate reception room
- Built in fire and mounted TV
- Palatial master suite including;
- -Ensuite bathroom with beautiful framed view-Large dressing area-Private Balcony-Built in coffee machine
- Four extra, en-suite bedrooms with walk in wardrobes and private balconies
- Fully automated double garage
- All situated within beautifully manicured grounds
For further information or to book a viewing please contact Steve Parker on 07917460027 or email@example.com