Nottingham Forest host Charlton Athletic at The City Ground on Tuesday 11th February (kick-off 7.45pm) and the club’s Kids for a Quid offer has now been extended to the Legends’ Lounge.
Anyone who purchases an adult ticket in the Legends’ Lounge will now be entitled to claim up to two Kids for a Quid tickets (for supporters aged under 12).
It will be another important night for Sabri Lamouchi’s side as they aim to keep pace with Leeds United and West Bromwich Albion at the top of the Sky Bet Championship and your support will be crucial as The Reds aim for a vital three points.
Matchday hospitality at The City Ground is the ultimate backstage pass to one of English football’s most famous clubs and you can enjoy it all for the clash against Charlton.
Your package includes:
– Admittance to the Legends’ Lounge via the main corporate entrance in the Trent End
– Reserved seating in the viewing gallery (watching the game behind glass)
– Complimentary matchday programme for each guest
– Forest legend as your host and half-time interview with VIP guest
– Option to purchase food from our Legends’ Lounge menu
– Licensed bar prior to kick-off and until one hour after the final whistle
Adult packages are priced at £50 (+VAT), Under 16s’ packages at £30 (+VAT) and Under 12s’ packages at just £1.
To purchase a package, please call the hospitality team on 0115 982 4450 or email email@example.com.