Nottingham and Nottinghamshire CCG have prepared their weekly update as to the Covid situation in their hospitals.
- There have been 50 admissions relating to Covid-19 in the seven days to 10 October, which compares to 62 in the previous 7-day period
- Our hospitals had 137 beds occupied by Covid+ patients on 12 October, this compares to 161 beds on 5 October
- Of those 137 beds, 12% (16 beds) were mechanically ventilated
- In the week from 7 – 13 October there were 10 deaths, which compares to 9 the previous week
*Sherwood Forest Hospitals, Nottingham University Hospitals and Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust
- Latest data shows that in August there were 454,315 GP appointments with 58 per cent of these being face-to-face and 52 per cent of patients being seen the same day or next.
- Latest figures (8 December – 10 October) show in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire 1,419,026 6,390 first and second dose vaccines have been administered in the last week. This means that 80.6 per cent of over 18s have now received 2 doses.
- 57.2 per cent of 18-29-year-olds have had two doses.
- 87.7 percent of those aged 30 and over have had two doses.
The NHS is here for you and so if you are concerned about a new lump or mole or have any other health issues then please get in touch with your GP.
If it is not an emergency you can use a range of service, such as:
Pharmacies can offer over the counter advice and treat common illnesses such as colds, sore throats, stings and allergies.
Call 111 First
Once a patients calls 111 or visits 111 online they will be navigated to the most appropriate service, first time by a trained operator. The operator will even be able to book appointments and timeslots at the most appropriate health service for your needs.
Visit the NHS Urgent Care Centre
- Nottingham – The NHS Urgent Care Centre (next to the BBC building) is open every day from 7am-9pm. It deals with non-life threatening injuries and health problems. You don’t need an appointment to attend. Seaton House, London Road, Nottingham, NG2 4LA Tel: 0115 883 8500
- Newark – Newark Urgent Treatment Centre at Newark Hospital is open 9am-9pm. It can be found on Boundary Road, NG24 4DE
- Sutton In Ashfield – Primary Care 24 is open 24 hours a day and can be found at King’s Mill Hospital, NG17 4JL