Blue Monday Events has been operating for 15 years from its base in West Bridgford, Nottingham, specialising in conferencing, event management, party planning and fundraising auctions.
During that time, we have built up a fantastic base of very loyal clients who come back to us again and again, due to our willingness to always go the extra mile to ensure success.
We are fortunate to work on a large variety of events at some amazing venues, including Royal Ascot, Rugby Internationals at Twickenham, the Albert Hall, Wimbledon, Lords Cricket Ground, Battersea Evolution, the list goes on…
We are a small, close team of people with a passion for events, a desire to succeed and a hard-working ethos.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Bookkeeper to join the vibrant and creative team at Blue Monday Events.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics
· Energy, positivity and a ‘can do’ attitude
· An eye for detail
· Self-motivated and happy to work alone or as part of a team
· Good communicator
· Literate with the Microsoft Office suite & Sage 50 Accounts
· Have at least two years’ experience within an accounts role
· Work well under pressure and to deadlines
· Excellent organisational skills
A brief job description
· Posting of information to Sage 50 Accounts
· Completion and reconciliation of journals
· Credit control
· Statistical information produced in Excel
· All other accounting tasks to prepare for the financial year end
The position is part time, approximately 24 hours, with the scope to work additional hours in November and December, based in our office in West Bridgford, Nottingham. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on 03333 221110