Job Role: Fraud Administrator
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Pay Rate: £8.25ph Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5/10-6
Harper Recruitment Group are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the worlds leading Financial Services organisations.
You will be based at their City Centre HQ and having won the best place to work in the UK numerous times our client boasts a creative office environment amongst various other benefits including wellness, subsidised canteen and social break out areas.
Working within the fraud team you will be an integral part of the company responsible for protecting the business and their customers.
– Receiving inbound calls from cardholders who wish to dispute a transaction they have on their accounts
– Understand the nature of identity fraud and use this in investigations
– Contacting 3rd parties to obtain further information for cases
– Contacting customers to resolve issues via email and outbound calls
– Providing a high level of customer service at all times
– Adherence to internal and external compliance requirements
– Updating inhouse systems with all logs and personal information
You must be able to pass vetting procedures (DBS check, Credit Check, Referencing)
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Previous finance or customer service experience is desired although training is provided
Ability to make make sound judgement decisions
Must be able to manage workload
We have numerous opportunities to join the company on long term 6 month contracts with an immediate start.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.