Thank you to everyone who entered the Just Journey 12 Days of Christmas competition.
We had an excellent number of entries with lots of correct answers but unfortunately there can only be one winner.
All entries were placed into a draw, with the winner selected independently and we are pleased to announce that the winner is:
Congratulations Adrian and we will contact you directly to arrange delivery of your prize!
The answers to the questions posed over the 12 Days of Christmas are below and to travel to any of these amazing places, Just Journey can help. Now is the perfect time to book your next adventure and with our access to airline sales and discounted hotel rates we can make that dream trip come true!
1. Which iconic ‘vampire themed’ movie was filmed in Santa Cruz, California?
THE LOST BOYS
2. How many floors does each of the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur have?
3. How steep is the Scenic Railway in Australia’s Blue Mountains?
4. What is the nickname given to the city of Auckland in New Zealand?
CITY OF SAILS
5. Can you name the five states that border Utah?
NEVADA, ARIZONA, COLORADO, IDAHO, WYOMING
6. What is the scientific name for the Northern Lights?
7. Which Central American country is said to be where hot chocolate originated?
8. In which year did Hawaii become a state of the USA?
9. How many metres high is the Tokyo Skytree?
10. In which Canadian city is the Ice Hockey Hall of Fame located?
11. South Africa has three capital cities; can you name all three?
CAPE TOWN, PRETORIA, BLOEMFONTEIN
12. Which famous brothers made the world’s first powered flight on a North Carolina beach back in 1903?
THE WRIGHT BROTHERS
For any holiday queries please do get in touch!
☎️ Call us: on 01157 500 500
📧 Send us an email or message
or come and see us in person at the office in West Bridgford.
Just Journey is West Bridgford’s only Independent Travel Agency and now we are award winning too!
Shop Local. Travel Far.