The businesses within Sneinton Market Avenues, Sneinton Market Square and the surrounding streets have come together to make the 2019 Light Night brighter than ever!
Here’s what visitors can expect:
- UK Young Artists and live music will be in the City Arts Dome located in the Sneinton Market Avenues plaza. The Dome will be lit up with beautiful projections to watch.
- Browse through the craft market stalls filled with goodies that have been handmade by local independent businesses.
- Gaze upon the Illuminated Parade that will feed light through the Avenues and Market as music and cheer fill the air for all to enjoy.
- Grab a drink from the fully licensed bar and sample some exciting gin drinks from Nottingham’s only distillery right here in the Avenues
- Sink your teeth into some of the tastiest local street food to keep you warm throughout the night. There’ll be plenty of hot and cold drinks to wash it down with.
- Have a boogie with Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust at their Silent Disco and make yourself glow with UV face paints.
- Be mesmerised by One BC’s wonderful window display.
Explore the Avenues where the businesses will have open studios to show what they make and you can join in the activities.
- Stonebridge City Farm will be bringing some of their furry friends for children to meet, to help raise money for their fundraiser
- Head over to Sneinton Market Square to see the yummy foods and craft stalls on offer where you’ll also be able to listen to the Tuneless Choir perform.
This Light Night at Sneinton Market is sure to be a bright one, it will have you glowing on the inside as well as the outside. There will be lots for family and friends to enjoy, it’s animal friendly too!