Rushcliffe Borough Council posted the full details of Lutterell Hall hire on social media.
The promotion isn’t a new initiative, the details have always been available on the website.
After plans to evaluate the future of the hall were announced, the council are promoting the use of the facility for weddings, children’s parties, exercise classes and other uses.
Here are the full details:
Lutterell Hall is an extremely attractive period building situated in a prime central West Bridgford location.
It is ideal for wedding receptions and celebrations of all kinds. It is adjacent to St Giles’ Church and Central Avenue and within walking distance of West Bridgford Methodist Church and Holy Spirit Catholic Church.
It is also very popular for children’s parties, meetings and one-off events. In addition, the venue hosts regular weekday dance and exercise classes and children’s activities.
All prices are per hour.
- Standard bookings Monday to Thursday: £35
- Weekend bookings: £45
- Children’s parties: £32
- Children’s day-time activities: £23
- Charities or not-for-profit organisations: £33
- Capacity: main hall is 15m by 12m and can hold 190 people.
- Catering: spacious kitchen available for preparing food and hot drinks with a microwave, fridges and dishwasher. There is an additional fee for the use of the cooker. Please note that tea towels, washing up and cleaning materials are not provided.
- Catering can be arranged through our partners Doubledeckerbars.co.uk
- Chairs, tables and cups and saucers are available for use, however please note that cutlery is not provided.
- 190 chairs and 25 tables are available.
- Free WiFi.
- Parking for 25 cars, but additional car parking is available nearby in Bridgford Road, Gordon Road and Nursery car parks. These car parks are pay and display.
- There is a stage which is suitable for use for shows, live music and presentations.
- The facility is fully licensed and our partner Doubledeckerbars.co.uk can be contacted regarding the staffed bar service, wine orders and catering by email to or by telephone on 07971 478027
- The permitted hours for the staffed bar service are 11am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and 12 noon until 10.30pm on Sunday. We are unable to offer bar extensions or permit alcohol to be brought in to any of our venues.
PLEASE NOTE: Rushcliffe Borough Council does not accept bookings for teenage parties (aged 13 to 19 inc)