There are already nearly 1,000 vaccination sites across the country with 96% of the population within 10 miles of a vaccine service.
Hundreds more GP-led and hospital services are due to open this week, along with the first pharmacy-led pilot sites. This will take the total to around 1,200.
The NHS opened the first seven NHS Vaccination Centres across the country. Read about these large-scale sites, capable of delivering thousands of the life-saving jabs each week.
Local Vaccination Services are also now open in:
Queen’s Medical Centre, City Hospital and King’s Mill Hospital
The seven Vaccination Centres opening this week are:
- Excel Centre in London (London)
- Ashton Gate in Bristol (South West)
- Epsom racecourse in Surrey (South East)
- Millennium Point in Birmingham (Midlands)
- Robertson House in Stevenage (East of England)
- Etihad Tennis Club in Manchester (North West)
- The Centre for Life in Newcastle upon Tyne (North East and Yorkshire)
Vaccination centres, local vaccination services and hospital hubs are dots on the map