A number of roads in Rushcliffe and Newark will close during the morning of Sunday 19th May.
Since its inaugural year in 2013, Outlaw Half Nottingham has become a true bucket-list event for triathletes of all ability levels. It’s fast, scenic course combined with fantastic organisation and welcoming environment has led to it becoming the UK’s fastest selling triathlon, often selling out in just a matter of minutes!
The start, swim, transition and much of the run (including the finish) are all conveniently located within close proximity of each other within the National Water Sports Centre, making it the perfect event for spectators to cheer on their friends and loved ones on multiple occasions throughout the course of the event.
Also featuring on-site camping, excellent city centre hotels nearby, plenty of car parking and family friendly activities throughout the day, Outlaw Half Nottingham really is the perfect event for both athletes and spectators alike.
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES and RESTRICTIONS for
OUTLAW HALF TRIATHLON EVENT on SUNDAY 19th MAY 2019
- Prohibition of Driving (except pedal cycles and vehicles in connection with the event) –
06:00 to 12:00 hours
- East Bridgford Road (Newton) – whole length
- Moor Lane (Epperstone) – between its junction with A6097 Oxton By Pass and a point 25 metres south of that junction
- Nottingham Road, Lowdham (Station Road to A612/A6097 section) between its junction with A612 Southwell Road and a point 5m southeast of that junction
- Kirk Hill (East Bridgford) – proceed from North to South only for a distance of 25 metres to its junction with A6097 By Pass Road
- One Way Traffic Restrictions (except local service buses, pedal cycles and vehicles in connection with the event) – 06:00 to 12:00 hours
(a) Nottingham Road (Radcliffe on Trent) – proceed in a south-westerly direction only for a distance of 10 metres to its junction with A52 Grantham Road
- One Way Traffic Restrictions – 06:00 hours to 12:00 hours
- Hawksworth Road, (Scarrington) – proceed from Northeast to Southwest only between its junction with Car Lane, (Car Colston) and Main Street, (Scarrington)
(4)Prohibition of Waiting, Loading and Unloading – 06:00 hours to 12:00 hours
- B6386 Westgate (Southwell), north side, between its junctions with Trinity Road and A612 Nottingham Road
- Shelford Road (Radcliffe on Trent), southeast side, between its junctions with Main Road and New Road
- The Green (Radcliffe on Trent), southwest side, for a distance of 30 metres from its junction with Main Road
(5) Prohibition of Right Turn– 06:00 hours to 12:00 hours
- From A6097 Lowdham By Pass Northbound (Lowdham) into Ton Lane East
- From A6097 Lowdham By Pass Southbound (Lowdham) into Ton Lane West
- From A52 Grantham Road (Radcliffe) into Nottingham Road
- From A612 Southwell Road (Lowdham) into Nottingham Road
- From A6097 Oxton Bypass (Oxton) into B6383 Epperstone Road
(6) Left Turn only– 06:00 hours to 12:00 hours
- From Ton Lane East (Lowdham) into A6097 Lowdham By Pass Southbound
- From Ton Lane West (Lowdham) into A6097 Lowdham By Pass Northbound
(7) Prohibition of Left Turn – 06:00 hours to 12:00 hours
(a) From A52 (T) Grantham Road (Radcliffe on Trent) into Nottingham Road (Radcliffe on Trent)