NHS Nottingham and Nottinghamshire CCG updates on the last week.
A spokesperson said:
‘This week has seen our vaccination programme continue to make progress. So far, 579,066 vaccinations have been delivered in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire while the pressure on our hospitals continues to decline.
‘The NHS is urging anyone who qualifies for a jab, but has not yet received one, to book an appointment. Those who are currently eligible include over 45s, frontline health and social care workers as well as those who are clinically vulnerable and carers.’
Read more here.
- We have seen 60 admissions relating to Covid-19 in the seven days to 11 April, which compares to 53 in the previous 7 day period
- 84 beds occupied by Covid+ patients on 13 April, this compares to 111 on 6 April
- Of those 84 beds, 11% were mechanically ventilated
- In the week from 8 – 14 April there were 2 deaths in our hospitals down from 5 in the previous week
- Latest data shows in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire we have administered 579,066 vaccinations with 31,481 in the last week (8 December – 11 April)
- A breakdown of the figures, alongside ONS population estimates, show vaccines have been administered to 96.6% of people aged 80+, 100% of people aged 75-79, 97.7% of people aged 70-74, 92.6% of people aged 65-69, 96.7% of people aged 60-64, 93.9% of people aged 55-59 and 87.9% of people aged 50-54.
- The numbers of those receiving their second dose of the vaccine has also started to increase. Latest data shows 76% of people aged 80+, 47.5% of people aged 75-79, 16.9% of people aged 70-74, 7.2% of people aged 65-69, 8.5% of people aged 60-64, 9.1% of people aged 55-59 and 8.4% of people aged 50-54 have now received their second dose.
The NHS is here for you and so if you are concerned about a new lump or mole or have any other health issues then please get in touch with your GP or in an emergency call 999. If you are unsure which service you need, call 111 or go to 111 Online who will advise you on the best service for your needs.
If you have symptoms of coronavirus, including a new continuous cough, a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of smell or taste, then get a test by calling 119 or go online to https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test
For more information about the Covid-19 vaccination programme, please click here.
For information on how to book a Covid-19 vaccination appointment, please click here.