This week the vaccination programme administered 59,125 vaccines.
This week the vaccination programme administered 59,125 vaccines. Since the programme was launched on 8 December, a total of 980,435 vaccinations have been administered in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, with 393,710 of these being second doses.
Currently, those aged 30-39 can book an appointment by calling 119 or visiting the National Booking Website. Any member of the public aged 40-49, frontline health and social care workers as well as those who are clinically vulnerable, clinically extremely vulnerable and carers who have not had their Covid-19 vaccine are able to walk-in to a number of locations and have a vaccination without booking. The walk-in service is available at: the Forest Recreation Ground, King’s Meadow Campus, Gamston Community Centre, Ashfield Health Village, Newark Showground, Richard Herrod Centre and Mansfield Vaccination Centre.
The Covid-19 Vaccination Bus will also be at a number of locations around the city offering walk-in appointments to all cohorts, including over 30s.You can find the latest schedule of the bus locations here.
- We have seen 16 admissions relating to Covid-19 in the seven days to 30 May, which compares to 34 in the previous 7 day period.
- We had 27 beds occupied by Covid+ patients on 1 June, this compares to 36 on 25 May.
- Of those 27 beds, 14% were mechanically ventilated.
- In the week from 27 May – 2 June there was 3 death, which is up from 1 the previous week.
- Latest figures (8 December – 30 May) show in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, with 59,125 vaccines have been administered in the last week. In total, 980,435 vaccinations have now been administered with 393,710 of these being second doses.
- A breakdown of the figures, alongside ONS population estimates, show vaccines have been administered to 96.2% of people aged 80+, 100% of people aged 75-79, 98% of people aged 70-74, 93.3% of people aged 65-69, 98.3% of people aged 60-64, 95.8% of people aged 55-59, 90% of people aged 50-54, 81.1% of people aged 45-49 and 83.2% of people aged 40-44, 70.2% of people aged 35-39 and 52.5% of people aged 30-34.
- Second doses have been administered to 92.1% of people aged 80+, 100% of people aged 75-79, 95.6% of people aged 70-74, 89.5% of people aged 65-69, 86.1% of people aged 60-64, 59.7% of people aged 55-59, 44.7% of people aged 50-54, 34.6% of people aged 45-49 and 31.1% of people aged 40-44, 25.7% of people aged 35-39 and 21.7% of people aged 30-34.