Previous works that happened in March could not be totally completed due to the winter weather and the work needed being more extensive than expected.
Works by tree services teams to trim trees before the start of nesting season will be completed on 3-6 April and 11-14 April.
Derby Road will be closed 9am-3pm on 3-6 April and 11-14 April between Canning Circus and Faraday Road.
NCT Bus 36 will not be able to serve Derby Road between Canning Circus to Triumph Road during the works.
- Friday 24 March – Monday 27 March 24 hours: Outbound lane closure between 515 & 545 Mansfield Road for National Grid works
- Friday 24 March – Tuesday 28 March 24 hours: Two-way lights on Robin Hood Way, in front of Eagle building
- Saturday 25 March 9.30am – 3.30pm: Lane closure on Pennyfoot Street, city centre opposite BioCity
- Saturday 25 March – Sunday 26 March 24 hours: Two-way lights at 60 Nottingham Road NG7 7AH for gasworks
- Saturday 25 March 10pm – Sunday 26 March 4am: Two-way lights at Lenton South Junction, Lenton Lane, Lenton during railway bridge inspection
- Monday 27 March 9.30am – 3.30pm: Two-way lights at 35 Mapperley Road for Severn Trent Water works
- Monday 27 March 9.30am – 3.30pm: Lane closure outside 126 Hucknall Lane
- Tuesday 28 March 9.30am – 3.30pm: Lane closure outside 80 to 90 Farnborough Rd Clifton
- Friday 31 March 9.30am – 1pm: A6002 Woodhouse Way at the pedestrian crossing south of Mellors Way roundabout – Northbound lane closure
- Friday 23 July 2021 – May 2023: High Cross Street (city centre) Road closure between Heathcoat Street and Western Street due to demolition works.