There’s an Open Day for this period home in Selby Road on Saturday 21 January – 20 people have already booked to view it. Video and pictures.
The open day is between 11.30am – 2.30pm Saturday 21st January
Large period family homes on large plots, rarely come to the open market in West Bridgford and this property offers huge potential for a buyer to stamp their own mark on the property.
An imposing 1930s Goodchild built family home that retains the beautiful original period features of the era.
- Retaining Many Original Period Features Throughout
- A Rare Opportunity at the Favoured End of this Highly Sought After Road
- Three Reception Rooms, Kitchen Diner, Utility & WC
- Four Double Bedrooms, Bathroom & Impressive Landing with Feature Window
- Large Front & Rear Gardens
- Huge Potential to Extend STP
- No Upward Chain
To book the open day or find out more contact:
0115 9455 553
(Quote ref: 13686)