Award-winning local care provider, Radcliffe Home Help Services is recruiting.
Looking for a new career to get into? Are you looking for flexible hours?
LOOK NO FURTHER RADCLIFFE HOME HELP SERVICES PROVIDE THAT AND MANY MORE AMAZING QUALITIES !
Locations we cover: Bingham, Radcliffe on Trent, West Bridgford and Keyworth
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for compassionate people to support individuals at home, with a variety of needs. This could range from supporting them with medication, assisting with personal care such as washing and talking with the person to keep them company. This role would suit somebody who likes a challenge, enjoys working independently, and making meaningful connections.
We are an open, collaborative, and inclusive team. We need caring, motivated individuals who genuinely wish to make a difference in the lives of the vulnerable adults that we look after.
We can offer you:
- £9.50 – £10/hr + Mileage
- Bank holiday pay enhancement
- Pension scheme
- Full induction training
- Ongoing paid training (mandatory, refresher, specialized, Care Certificate)
- Flexible hours – part-time, evenings and weekends shifts
- Paid shadowing (paid after probationary period)
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave (pro-rata)
- Tailored Carer App to support care delivery
Part-time, evenings and weekends are available.
Winners of the 2019 Home Care Awards Outstanding Care Agency or Provider
Apply by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: 0115 871 6949