EMR warns that if you are planning to travel during this time it is important to check your journey as they will be operating a significantly reduced service on strike days and will not operate any services on 5 January.
Only travel by rail if absolutely necessary and if you do travel, expect severe disruption.
On strike days EMR services will run between the hours of 0730 – 1830 only.
Services will start later and finish earlier than usual with the last departures starting between 1500 and 1630.
Please ensure you check the time of the first and last return train before you travel.
Strike action will affect other routes across the country with very limited services running on the rail network. Please ensure you check your full journey before travelling.
Below is the expected levels of services that will run during this time. Please continue to check the EMR website, information in stations and social media for the latest advice and information.
Changes to services
Only travel by rail if necessary. EMR services will operate between 0730 and 1830 only. Journey planners are updated online. Please check before you travel.
- One Train Per Hour between Nottingham and London St Pancras
- One Train Per Hour between Sheffield and London St Pancras
- One Train Per Hour between Corby and London St Pancras
- One Train per Hour between Derby and Matlock
- One Train per Hour between Derby and Nottingham
- One Train per Hour between Sheffield and Nottingham
- One Train per Hour between Leicester and Nottingham (Stopping Service)
All other lines of route will be closed and no Rail Replacement Bus services will be provided.
Strike action will affect other routes across the country. We advise that you to check your full journey before travelling.