Nottingham and Nottinghamshire CCG release their latest weekly Covid-19 figures.
Update on the situation in the NHS in Nottinghamshire to 20 May
- 63 hospital admissions in the seven days to 15 May, which compares to 82 in the previous 7-day period
- There were 202 beds occupied by Covid+ patients on 17 May, this compares to 223 beds on 10 May
- Of those 202 beds, 4 people were mechanically ventilated and in the most critical condition
- In the week from 13 – 19 May there were 11 deaths, which compares to 25 the previous week
- Latest data shows that in March there were 561,609 GP appointments with 63 per cent of these being face-to-face and 51 per cent of patients being seen the same day or next.
- Latest figures show in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire 2,127,331 vaccinations have been administered since the start of the programme.
- 85.8 per cent of over 18s have now received 2 doses.
- 69.2 per cent of over 18s have had a booster dose.
- 70.2 per cent of 16-17 year olds have had a Covid-19 jab
- 58 per cent of 12-15s have had a Covid-19 jab
- 7.5 per cent of 5-11s have had a Covid-19 jab