Nottingham and Nottinghamshire CCG release their latest weekly Covid-19 figures.
- We have seen 82 admissions in the seven days to 8 May, which compares to 103 in the previous 7-day period
- We had 223 beds occupied by Covid+ patients on 10 May, this compares to 317 beds on 3 May
- Of those 223 beds, 2 people were mechanically ventilated and in the most critical condition
- In the week from 6 – 12 May there were 25 deaths, which compares to 18 the previous week
- Latest data shows that in March there were 561,609 GP appointments with 63 per cent of these being face-to-face and 51 per cent of patients being seen the same day of next.
- Latest figures show in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire 2,124,452 vaccinations have been administered since the start of the programme.
- 85.8 per cent of over 18s have now received 2 doses.
- 69 per cent of over 18s have had a booster dose.
- 69.9 per cent of 16-17 year olds have had a Covid-19 jab
- 58 per cent of 12-15s have had a Covid-19 jab
- 6.7 per cent of 5-11s have had a Covid-19 jab