Nottingham City Transport will be introducing new timetables on some services from Sunday 19 June 2022.
The new timetables reflect driver availability and passenger levels over the summer period, ensuring NCT advertises a level of service that customers can rely on and matches current demand. NCT passenger numbers are currently at around 80% of their pre-pandemic levels.
The following changes to Monday to Saturday daytime timetables will be made:
- Green 8 and 9 will each run hourly on Monday to Saturday daytimes, providing a combined 30 minute service to Wilford Hill and Compton Acres.
- Green 11 will operate every 20 minutes on Monday to Saturday daytimes.
- Lilac 25 and 27 will each operate every 15 minutes on Monday to Saturday daytimes, providing a combined 7/8 minute frequency between City and Carlton Square.
- Orange 35 and 36 will each operate every 12 minutes on Monday to Saturday daytimes, providing a combined 6 minute frequency between City, QMC and Derby Road. Revised evening and Sunday timetables also introduced.
- Sky Blue 45 will operate every 12 minutes on Saturday daytimes to Mapperley and Gedling.
- Navy 48 will operate every 20 minutes on Monday to Saturday daytimes to Clifton
- Yellow 68 and 69 will operate every 10 minutes combined on Monday to Saturday daytimes between City, Basford, Bulwell and Snape Wood.
There will be revised Sunday timetables on Red 43, 44 and Orange 34, N34 will be suspended for the summer, whilst the University of Nottingham is on vacation.
David Astill, NCT Managing Director said: “With patronage levels only at around 80% of what they were pre-pandemic, we are reluctantly introducing timetable changes to some services.
“This will also ensure we can deliver the timetable we advertise over the summer, when there is a peak in drivers having their well-earned summer holiday too”.