Police are appealing for witnesses and information after a house burglary in Clifton.
It’s believed to have happened in Meadowvale Crescent at around 10.30pm on Friday 3 July 2020.
A number of items of jewellery were stolen including:
* A pair of gold-coloured Vivienne Westwood earrings in the shape of orbs (pictured)
* Three rose-coloured Swarovski bracelets (pictured)
* Two gold-coloured Michael Kors bracelets (pictured)
* A gold-coloured Belcher bracelet with diamantes in between each link (pictured)
* Gold-coloured chains – one with an angel and another with large cross (pictured)
Also taken during the burglary were:
* A pair of silver-coloured Vivienne Westwood earrings in the shape of orbs with little diamantes
* A pair of silver-coloured Vivienne Westwood earrings in the shape of orbs
* An Armani watch with a white- coloured metal strap and dark blue dial
* An Armani watch in rose gold-coloured metal with a large clock face with three smaller dials within
* A Michael Kors watch with a rose gold-coloured strap with diamantes on the face of the watch
* Various electronic goods were also taken including a black Playstation 4 Pro, a white Samsung Galaxy tablet, a black iPhone 8 Plus and an opal-coloured Samsung S10 phone.
PC Jessica Poynter, of Nottinghamshire Police, said: “The victim in this case arrived home to find her home had been broken into and her whole house had been ransacked.
“Being the victim of a burglary is always deeply upsetting and our enquiries are ongoing to trace those responsible for this shocking crime and to bring them to justice.
“We’re appealing for anyone who has any information about the burglary to please get in touch and we also want to hear from anyone who may have seen the items as pictured and described or who may have been offered them for sale.
“If you have any information please call Nottinghamshire Police on 101, quoting incident number 856 of 3 July 2020, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”