List of permanent testing stations, locations for this week’s mobile testing units and all the information you need about covid testing.
There are now a number of ways to access a Covid-19 test across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
If you have symptoms of coronavirus which are any of: a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste, you should get a test as soon as possible. The test involves taking a swab of the nose and the back of the throat.
How to book a Covid-19 test
You can book in for a test at a mobile testing site, a fixed drive in site, walk through sites or for a home testing kit by calling 119 or via the online government portal. You must book in for a test prior to attending any testing centre.
What happens after the test
You will receive your test result via text or email within 72 hours. If your test is positive, you must self-isolate immediately. For more information on receiving your result, visit the NHS website. For more information on getting a test, read our COVID-19 testing FAQs.
Where to get a test
There is a fixed testing drive-through site located at County Hall car park on Loughborough Road in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
Walk-through local testing sites in city can be found at:
– Forest Park and Ride, Nottingham City
– Newthorpe Street, Nottingham City
– Duke Street car park, Bulwell
– Southglade Leisure Centre car park, Bestwood
– Nottingham University: Park Campus
– Nottingham University: Jubilee Campus
– Nottingham Trent University: Clifton Campus
In county, walk-through local testing sites can be found at:
– Central Avenue car park, Worksop
– Civic Centre car park, Mansfield
– Castle House car park, Newark
– Druids Inn car park, Arnold
– Rushcliffe Arena, West Bridgford
– Albion Street car park, Beeston
– Market North car park, Sutton-in-Ashfield
Mobile testing units (MTUs) are located at temporary locations to help increase access to coronavirus testing.
Over the next week, MTUs can be found in the following locations:
Saturday 20 February – Saturday 27 February – Retford
Saturday 20 February – Sunday 21st February – Carlton
Monday 22 February – Saturday 27 February – Lenton
Tuesday 23 February – Saturday 27 February – Broxtowe
Please note: MTUs are sent to specific areas in response to local outbreaks and the above information may change.
The content on this webpage was accurate when published at 08:32 on 16.01.21.