The road is closed from Wheatcoft towards Nottingham Knight.
7:00 am Friday 10 February
AA: One lane closed due to water main work on A52 Clifton Boulevard Westbound from A606 Melton Road (Wheatcroft Island) to A60 Loughborough Road (Nottingham Knight Island). One (of two) lanes is closed for repairs following a burst water main
6:30 pm – Severn Trent
‘We’re still on track to complete the repair work by 8pm.
The engineers are working extremely hard to get your supplies restored and we’ll continue to update.’
6:22 pm – National Highways
One lane remains closed on the A52 westbound between the A606 and the A60 in Nottingham due to a burst water main.
Severn Trent Water engineers are on the scene carrying out repairs.
There are no delays in the area.
3:20 pm Traffic flow mqp
3:15 pm National Highways
The A52 westbound between the A606 and the A60 in Nottingham has now reopened.
Lane 2 (of 2) remains closed as Severn Trent Water continue their repairs.
Allow extra journey time if heading this way and expect delays in the area.
2:25 pm traffic flow map
Due to the closure of the A52 westbound between the A606 and A60, traffic along the designated diversion route is heavier than usual
The A52 is closed westbound between the A606 and the A60 near Nottingham due to a burst water main.
Traffic Officers are on scene and assisting engineers with the closures so a repair can be completed safely.
– From the A52(T) Wheatcroft Island, take the exit onto the A606 towards West Bridgford.
– Follow the A606 for 3.8km and then join the A60 heading into Nottingham city centre.
– At the signalised junction with Queen’s Street, turn left onto the A6019.
– Follow the A6019 around past the railway station and onto Waterway Street.
– At the next main junction, turn left onto the A453 heading west and continue until it re-joins the westbound A52(T) at Queen’s Drive Interchange.